School Overseas Program
What are school overseas programs?
Monash University offers short term school overseas programs of less than 12 weeks, for example:
- Study tours and field trips
- Overseas placements and industry projects
- Summer and winter school abroad
How does it work?
You may study a core or an elective unit of your choice (subject to approval by your course management office) abroad that fit into your current Monash course. The duration of the programs is typically two to four weeks, however it may vary and the programs are often conducted during semester breaks.
Where can I go and what can I study?
Search for the programs that you may be interested in by school:
How much will it cost?
You will pay your regular tuition fees at Monash Malaysia and in some cases, you may need to pay an additional program fee directly to the organising school.
Travel scholarships are also available for school overseas programs.
To be eligible to apply, you need to:
- be actively enrolled in a Monash degree
- not be subject to academic misconduct or any undischarged academic misconduct
- not be subject to unsatisfactory course progression, or for students that have completed less than 2 semesters at Monash at the time of registration, must not have failed more than 50% of their enrolments at Monash
- you may also be required to meet additional eligibility requirements set out by the school
Ready to apply?
Please contact the respective Schools for further information.